€849,00 Excl. tax
Multi Pressure Sensor Developed for fast and accurate pressure measurements in the vehicle industry. Read more
Compared to the MPS4500, the MPS4500 Pro has an extension with adapters to measure fuel pressures.
The MPS4500 Multi Pressure Sensor has been developed for fast and accurate pressure measurements in the vehicle industry and works together with the ATIS software. Various measurements have been made available in the ATIS software for use with the MPS4500.
The diagnosis measurements that can be made with the MPS4500:
· General gas, vapor and liquid measurements between 1 bar and 45 bar
· Gasoline pressure measurement (low pressure)
· Gasoline compression measurement
· Compression measurement diesel
· Dynamic compression measurement gasoline
· Dynamic compression measurement diesel
For pressures between 0 and 260 kPa (0 mbar and 2.6 bar), GMTO recommends the APS260. Because the APS260 and the MPS4500 are different measuring instruments, combination measurements can now also be made.
To measure the high-pressure pump diesel and gasoline, GMTO recommends the FHP400, with which the high-pressure pump can be checked for pressure and flow.