1 Channel Scope
The GMTO 1 Channel Automotive Scope, strong in simplicity!
The 1 Channel Scope combines fast sampling up to 5 million measurements per second with a large high voltage input range of 800 V. and a differential input in a small and light housing. Powered only from the USB, this versatile instrument allows safe measurement of high voltages anywhere.
- Measurement speed of 5 Ms / S
- Connection with PC via USB
- Accuracy of 0.3% DC
- Free Automotive measuring software with hundreds of sample signals (ATIS Light)
More information: Datasheet
- GMTO also offers the possibility to follow scope training. View the related product '1 training day - Scope use and diagnose"
- This product is supplied without a measuring lead and measuring clamps. View our related products to select these articles separately or choose our "1 Channel Scope in case" where they are included.
- We recommend using a measuring probe set when working with a scope, this can be added as an extra option when ordering the scope. But they can also be ordered separately at scope accessories.
Standard all scopes will be deliverd with Atis Light. Atis Light contains generic diagnostic information about all parts of the engine management system. This information can be used on any car, regardless brand, model, year etc. It includes oscilloscope settings for this generic information. Because this is generic information, nog brand specific, there are no wiring diagrams.
Optionally, ATIS Pro can be added. ATIS Pro contains brand and model specific diagnostic information of many car brands and models. The focus is on European and Japanese brands. This includes wiring diagrams and oscilloscope settings and sample signals from 'known good" situations to compare your measurement with. The ATIS software is updated every six months, adding new diagrams, system descriptions, photos, lab scope measurement and measurement values.
The ATIS subscription has a term of one year, which is always tacitly renewed by one year.
With the ATIS software subscription, you will pay the subscription amount for the first year in once (ATIS + USB Dongle). After the first year, an update is delevired every six months, then invoicing follows.