Autel MaxiSys MS909 EV
- Shipped with PostNL.
- Fast shipping
- Pay in a safe environment
- Questions? Call us!
The MaxiSys MS909 EV is specially designed with an EV function for electric and hybrid vehicles. For a comprehensive analysis, topology mapping and battery analysis that can be performed via OBD or directly with the supplied special cables and jumpers. The MaxiSys tablet displays detailed graphics and in-depth connection guidance for safe testing.
The MaxiSys MS909 EV is a 10-inch Android diagnostic tablet that not only provides a diagnosis and maintenance function, but also provides access to technical service bulletins, error code analysis, repair advice, repair assistance and relevant cases. For supported vehicles, the MS909 shows a dynamic map of the ECUs present with the status and error codes for each ECU. The diagnostic system is equipped with the new MaxiFlash VCI, a vehicle communication interface for fast dual Wi-Fi vehicle and network communication. All vehicle communication protocols are supported, including D-PDU, RP1210, J2534, DOIP and CANFD. The MS909 features front and rear cameras and a rechargeable lithium battery for 8 hours of continuous use. The MaxiSys is also suitable for ADAS calibrations in combination with an ADAS frame and a one-time software upgrade.
- AutoVin & ScanVin | For quick vehicle identification, the VIN number is read via the OBDII or scanned with the tablet's camera.
- AutoScan | Scan all available electronic systems for an overall picture of the vehicle's status.
- Graphic CAN BUS overview in color with status and error codes of individual ECUs.
- Maintenance / Service menu for quick access to 25 of the most frequently performed functions such as oil reset, EPB maintenance, injectors in learning, etc.
- Access to technical service bulletins, fault code analysis and repair assistance and advice, relevant case studies and guided component measurement procedures.
- Bi-directional communication with the vehicle for component activation testing, offline and online coding and programming and adjustments.
- MaxiFlash VCI | Bluetooth communication interface with support for the latest communication protocols.
- Create customizable Before/After diagnosis reports and easily send the reports to a WIFI printer.
- Reports and data management in the cloud.
- Update manager for updating the diagnostic software and accessing the online functionalities