GMTO EV multitester
- Shipped with PostNL.
- Fast shipping
- Pay in a safe environment
- Questions? Call us!
With the Multi EV multi tester you are able to make important measurements in hybrid and electric vehicles.
After de-energizing the vehicle, a check is required by means of a measurement. This measurement ensures that you can work safely on the vehicle. It is therefore important that this is done with measuring equipment that is suitable for this. This meter complies with CAT III 1000V and therefore complies with the NEN9140.
It is possible to perform an insulation check or diagnosis on insulation faults measurement. You can compare these measurements with a resistance measurement, but now the meter offers a high voltage: 50V, 100V, 250V. 500V, or 1000V. The voltage you have to choose is equal to or slightly higher than the maximum voltage that prevails in the high voltage section. Due to the possibility to also select 50V and 100V, this EV multi tester is now also suitable for current and future 48V systems and piezo injectors can be checked for insulation errors under load.
You can also perform an earth continuity test (also known as potential equalization). During this measurement you perform a resistance measurement using a test current of 200 mA (prescribed by the vehicle manufacturer) and thus you can determine this resistance very accurately and under load. Resolution = 0.001ohm (accuracy of 1 milliohm)
- Measurements in 12V, 24V and 48V and high voltage systems up to 1000V
- Voltmeter AC/DC: up to 1000V
- Earth continuity test: 0.015 ohm – 2.000 ohm @ 200mA and up to 20 ohm @90mA
- 5 Test Voltages: 50V, 100V, 250V. 500V, or 1000V
- Ohmmeter: Measure resistances from 100 milliohm to 60 milliohm (60000000Ω)
- Mesurement: 25 Gigaohm (25000000000Ω)
- Double display (for example to display the resistance and test voltage at the same time)
- Frequency meter: refreshes 60x per sec, can be seen with analog bahrgraph
- Carry out an insulation measurement or potential equalization measurement with one hand by means of a test button on the test probe.
- Detection and warning against incorrect connection to the meter
- Measurements according to CAT III 1000V and therefore complies with the NEN9140 for hybrid and electric vehicles
- PI/DAR measurement