Delphi DS150E incl. 1 year software subscription
€2.458,00 Excl. tax
Not available outside the Netherlands Read more
SV10546 Delphi DS150E + SV10516 1 year software subscription for cars.
Package of the Delphi communication tester DS 150E including 1 year software update subscription
- The kit includes the Delphi VCI, USB security dongle linked to the VCI and a storage case. The software can be purchased with a one or three year license.
- Mini-USB, security dongle paired with VCI (vehicle communication interface) during production for added protection
- User-friendly software with easy installation
- Extensive vehicle database: over 100 brands of cars, trucks, buses, vans and trailers and over 140,000 system applications (correct as of R1 2014) (depending on subscription type)
- Three major software updates per 12-month license period for vehicles, models and features.
- Automatic check for software patches, fixes, and minor updates between releases (ISU)
- Available on various hardware platforms, but also available as software only.
- Car and truck software supported with same VCI, so no dual hardware required.
- Automatically select model/year with VIN recognition for accurate and faster diagnosis.
- Fully integrated flight recorder for storing parameters in real-time while the vehicle is being driven.
- Intelligent System Scan (ISS) of all vehicle ECUs with display of system failure codes and a quick overview of the entire vehicle.
- Intelligent System Identification (ISI) automatically selects the controller type to set the correct parameters for accurate diagnosis.
- With the ability to see the various options for adjustments and adjustments without the vehicle in front of you.
- Detailed instructions and help for OBD functions to support diagnosis and simplify even the most complicated functions.
- Integrated reporting function that allows you to print a professional report with actual data for your customers and for your own records.
- Online remote technical support by GMTO for hardware or software problems.